PAC Codes

Get your PAC Code NOW and Switch to CMLink Switch to CMLink and keep your mobile phone number using text-to-switch

Switching to CMLink

If you want to switch to CMLink and keep your current mobile telephone number you will need a PAC code (porting authorisation code) from your current mobile telephone network operator. This will allow you to transfer (port) your existing mobile phone number to CMLink .

Getting your PAC Code is simple and quick.

We have full instructions for obtaining your PAC Code. You can use our handy tool to get full instructions for obtaining your PAC Code and using it to switch to CMLink .

Why Switch to CMLink ?

Switching to CMLink is likely to save you money!

CMLink is owned and run by China Mobile. Specifically set up to allow those with a connection to China to benefit from low cost calls and roaming.

CMLink is a pay as you go provider and offers free phone calls to China Mobile customers in mainland China and charges start at 2p per minute for phone calls to other Chinese mobile networks and landlines.

CMLink customers can roam at no additional cost to mainland China and Hong Kong. Ideal for those travelling to China regularly, those with family in China or those with business links in China.

As mobile phone technology improves and becomes cheaper, and with increased competition among the mobile phone network operators, the result is cheaper mobile phone tariffs. If you want to move from your current mobile phone network to CMLink you will be able to keep your mobile phone number - you will need a PAC Code.

Take advantage of the latest CMLink mobile phone tariffs and take advantage of the fact that you can keep your existing mobile phone number, saving you money, time and effort updating contacts with a new number.

We know your mobile phone number is important to you. So take it with you when you switch to CMLink .

How to Transfer your Mobile Phone Number to CMLink

Transferring your mobile phone number to CMLink is now even easier thanks to the new Ofcom rule Text-to-Switch. You still need a PAC Code, however, you can get your PAC Code by sending a free text message to your current provider. Simply use our handy PAC Code tool for a simple step-by-step guide to sending your text (which is free), receiving your PAC Code and transferring your number to a new mobile phone provider.

You no longer need to speak with your current provider's customer services (or retention team) - unless of course you want to - if you think they will offer you a deal that you cannot refuse to stay with them!

Latest News and Offers from CMLink

CMLink - China Mobile offers UK Mobile Network

CMLink is a relatively new mobile phone network in the UK offering high speed 4G coverage using the EE network. CMLink is an MVNO - a mobile virtual network operator.

CMLink customers can expect free or low cost calls to China with inclusive roaming when travelling to China or Hong Kong. It is aimed specifically at the Chinese market and those who travel to China regularly.

In terms of subscribers, China Mobile, who operate CMLink, are the world's largest mobile network in terms of subscribers.

CMLink offers free phone calls to more than 900 million China Mobile customers in mainland China - giving you up to 1000 minutes per month.

CMLink are also offering CM Numbers Link - basically, if you have a China Mobile phone number that is based in mainland China, you can use the CM Numbers Link service to get your phone calls and text messages forwarded to your CMLink UK number. This will allow CMLink customers to access Chinese applications and websoites that require your phone number to be based in mainland China.

CMLink's CM Number Link also simplifies things for friends, family and colleagues located in China, making it easier for them to contact you.

If you are considering joining CMLink, and you want to keep your existing UK mobile phone number, you will need a PAC Code - use our handy tool to get your PAC Code now and switch to CMLink keeping your existing mobile phone number.